Customers are advised to read the terms below before agreeing that PAD is to undertake work. Once a project/ works have been booked with PAD it is understood that the customer has read and agreed these terms and both parties will be held accountable to these terms.
A copy of these terms with a signatory section, will be provided to the customer before the project/ work commences for transparency purposes to the benefit of both parties.
Contract held with: xxx
Client Name: xxx
PAD has provided an estimated quotation for the work to be undertaken at: xxx
The quotation/ estimation was provided to the client on: xxx*
*PAD has provided a quotation with estimated costing for the work to be undertaken. This has been based on the information provided by the client at the initial consultation phase. Fixtures such as windows and doors have been priced based on ‘standard- medium range’ products, therefore the final cost maybe impacted dependent upon the customers final selection.
1) Where the overall quotation has been split into separate quotes (highlighted via Q1, Q2, Q3 and so on, on the quotation) the works should be viewed as separate ‘projects/ works’, even in the instance that one project runs into the next.
2) Timelines will be provided for each project, and weekly progress updates will be provided to the client via either a verbal or electronic update.
3) Payment should be made by the client to PAD in full for each ‘project’ on completion. Any subsequent ‘projects’ will not commence until the previous project is paid for in full.
4) PAD may vary the contract price from the amount set out in the Quotation/estimation where he has provided services which are different or in addition to those set out in the Quotation/estimation, either at the specific request of the Client or because he has been required to complete additional work which was not anticipated at the time the Quotation/estimation was made, or because of market fluctuations in the price of materials.
5) Any significant increase in costs (based on the estimated costs) will be highlighted to the client as the project progresses, any agreements made will be documented electronically by PAD and sent to the client as a shared record. These will then be outlined on the final invoice where necessary.
6) Building notices and fees have not been included in the quotation/ estimation. PAD will supply any necessary paperwork for the client to complete and submit as directed. The client is to submit any associated payments direct to the Council etc.
7) PAD has the right to use subcontractors to complete the works where necessary (i.e. any electrical works). These contractors are listed on PAD registered agents list, and have an established working history/ relationship with PAD.
The Client agrees:
a) Not to withhold any sums due PAD on completion of works.
b) To settle all invoices raised by PAD within 5 days.
c) To pay to PAD such costs and expenses as he may incur in recovering payment from the Client where the Client fails to make payment in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined above.
Contractor Signature: Date:
Client Signature: Date:
Copyright © 2019 PAD Conversions - All Rights Reserved.
VAT Registration number: 340 343 537
Customers are advised to read the contract terms before agreeing that PAD is to undertake work. Once a project/ works have been booked with PAD it is understood that the customer has read and agreed these terms and conditions. A copy of these terms can be found on the 'A little about PAD' page.